Yesterday, news outlets reported that 91 of the church's 588 missionaries in the Provo MTC have Covid. They're now implementing additional precautions there in Provo. 
This raises a few questions for me:
- Aren't the Brethren supposed to be "prophets, seers and revelators"? If so, and they foresaw this happening to the MTC, then why would they let their own missionaries get so sick? If they didn't foresee this happening to their own missionary workforce, then that raises a ton more questions.
- Aren't missionaries supposed to have received the jab prior to entering the MTC? How can this be? Isn't the jab supposed to be "safe and effective"? With 1/6 of the already-jabbed missionaries down with Covid, it doesn't sound like the jab is very effective to me.
So, in light of these developments, I thought now might be a good time for a reality check into just how "safe and effective" the jab is which the Brethren recommended we get:
In an announcement sent to the world in August 12, 2021, the First Presidency made the first of two claims:
Claim #1: "Vaccines have proven to be safe and effective"
Let's examine both the safety and effectiveness of the Covid-19-related vaccines so far.
- (12/5/21) Pfizer document concedes that there is a large increase in types of adverse events to its vaccine. 
- Document released by Pfizer apparently as a result of a Freedom Of Information court order in the USA reveals a vast array of previously unknown vaccine adverse effects compiled from official sources around the world.
- Pfizer concedes this is 'a large increase' in adverse event reports and that even this huge volume is under reported.
- Over 100+ diseases are listed, many very serious.
- This document was compiled by Pfizer in the very early days of the vaccine rollout in NZ but was possibly not supplied to our government.
- (11/8/21) CDC director admits to "people dying from vaccine" during an interview 
- (10/10/21) An excellent compilation of events surrounding Covid-related deaths 
- (9/28/21) Whistleblower: Nearly 50k Medicare patients died soon after getting COVID shot 
- United Kingdom
- (12/6/21) A still-staggering 81% of hospital deaths in the UK are of the vaccinated.  
- (9/24/21) UK hospital data shocks the world: 80% of COVID deaths are among the vaccinated… COVID deaths up 3,000% after vaccine wave 
- (11/11/21) U.K.: 4x more vaxxed people are dying than unvaxxed 
- (11/23/21) Swedish study of 4 million people found that the vaccine (1) doesn't offer protection at all, (2) its so-called protection plunged significantly after six months, and (3) those who are vaccinated are more likely to be infected and suffer severe disease than people who aren't vaccinated. 
- (9/30/21) Comprehensive study: Higher vaccination rates DO NOT result in lower COVID-19 infection rates 
- Published in Sept. 2021 in the European Journal of Epidemiology, a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal
- Examined 168 countries and 2,947 counties in the United States
- (10/8/21) Most vaccinated state in America now seeing massive surge in Covid hospitalizations 
- Biden's own administration advises against traveling to high vaccination countries because of surging Covid outbreaks there. 
- "Most of the population [in Israel] is vaccinated, and 90%...85-90% of the hospitalizations here are "fully vaccinated" people. Yes, unfortunately, the vaccine…as they say, the effectiveness is waning. Outbreaks in hospitals, one patient infects a large number of people. It is not just here and there." 
- (8/16/21) "Israel has among the world's highest levels of vaccination for COVID-19, with 78% of those 12 and older fully vaccinated, the vast majority with the Pfizer vaccine. Yet the country is now logging one of the world's highest infection rates, with nearly 650 new cases daily per million people. More than half are in fully vaccinated people." 
- (9/13/21) It has already reached 81% vaccination rate (ages 12+; one of the fastest in the world to reach that level of compliance). 
- Still seeing chronic illness explosion 
- The number of patients requiring oxygen doubled 
- (12/3/21) Fully vaccinated account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths since August in Scotland. 
- (9/14/21) 80% of Covid deaths in Scotland are occurring among VACCINATED residents. 
- (11/5/21) Ireland experiencing highest number of new Covid infections in Europe despite also having highest percentage of adults "fully vaccinated" 
- (9/30/21) 6 out of 7 new COVID-19 deaths in New South Wales were vaccinated 
- (11/22/21) Africa is only 6% vaccinated, and Covid has practically disappeared. Scientists are "baffled" 
- (9/27/21) Almost fully vaccinated Harvard Business School shuts down after massive COVID-19 outbreak 
- (9/16/21) Cornell University 
- It has a strict vaccine mandate
- Has a 95% FULL vaccination rate
- The mandate has done little to control infections at the school
- COVID-19 cases are spiking
- The shots are not stopping the virus from spreading
"Ye shall know them by their fruits." 
"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." 
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul." 
Claim #2: "Follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders."
What is the most underreported story of 2021? The horrific COVID policies (developed and promoted by said medical experts and government officials) that are hurting young people.
“They will be paying for our generation’s decisions the rest of their lives”: @JanCBS explains why she thinks 2021's biggest underreported story was the devastating impact of COVID policies on children pic.twitter.com/AUU1f6AFNi— Face The Nation (@FaceTheNation) December 26, 2021
What do the "medical experts and government leaders" actually do (or not do)?
"We have we have the head guy, Mr. Fauci, Dr. Fauci, saying "I represent science," but he's afraid to actually do the science and do the studies that need to be done to answer this question [about natural immunity] and we have to rely on international studies and your private study to get the truth to the American people."
"They [the U.S. federal government] knows the answer and don't want the American people, uh, they they know the answer and don't want the American people to know or they do know the answer and are trying to hide it." 
What do the scriptures and church leaders say about trusting in the arm of flesh?
(Unless the First Presidency, medical experts and governments are not mortal, the following applies to them):
"For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us. In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah." 
"Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils" 
"Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders." 
"Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord." 
"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm." 
"Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost." 
“The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh” 
"For, behold, you should not have feared man more than God." 
"And now I command you, my servant Joseph, to repent and walk more uprightly before me, and to yield to the persuasions of men no more;" 
My Opinion: We are now witnessing the opening verses of "Upon My House"
Are church leaders telling us to follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders? Yes.
Are these same medical experts and government leaders ignoring a course which prioritizes natural health (and enhancing the body's innate, God-given immunity capabilities) and instead promoting a man-made remedy (that's neither safe nor effective)? Yes.
Are we in the last days? Yes.
Did the Lord say there would be evil, designing, conspiring men in the last days? Yes.
Are these men linked to our health? Yes, via D&C 89 (aka the word of wisdom):
"Given for a principle with promise, adapted to the capacity of the weak and the weakest of all saints, who are or can be called saints.
Behold, verily, thus saith the Lord unto you: In consequence of evils and designs which do and will exist in the hearts of conspiring men in the last days, I have warned you, and forewarn you, by giving unto you this word of wisdom by revelation" 
What did the Lord promise those who took his word of wisdom seriously?
"And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones;
And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures;
And shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint.
And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them. Amen." 
Wow! What promises! I believe them with all my heart and soul. I rejoice, and am thrilled, that they totally supersede and are superior to anything man can develop! I cannot praise his name loud enough, nor long enough, for these awesome promises the Lord made to you and me.
Now let's see what General Authorities have said about the word of wisdom, its awesome promises of health (and more!) and Covid:
The answer is: Nothing.
That's right: Not once has the First Presidency, Quorum of the Twelve nor any general authority mentioned D&C 89 in any General Conference talk nor official public pronouncement regarding Covid. They have ignored it. 
This is baffling because there has been a genuine, bona fide, worldwide health crisis for the last couple of years, and yet the church treats God's word regarding health with utter silence? What's the deal?
Isn't this a prime opportunity to invite the world to put the Lord's words regarding health to the test? An opportunity to testify of the mercy and the truthfulness of his words? Isn't this an opportunity to show the world what the power of faith, and the power of true priesthood, can do to those stricken with Covid?
What an utterly blown missionary opportunity.
The words of the "wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders" are always changing. How can you possibly trust "wise and thoughtful recommendations" which are inconsistent?
Yet God's words never change. They are always consistent. You can always count on them.
"Verily I say unto you, he that is ordained of me and sent forth to preach the word of truth by the Comforter, in the Spirit of truth, doth he preach it by the Spirit of truth or some other way?
And if it be by some other way it is not of God.
And again, he that receiveth the word of truth, doth he receive it by the Spirit of truth or some other way?
If it be some other way it is not of God." 
Now let's look at the implications of the LDS church members' desire to "follow the prophet" and trust the medical experts and government leaders (instead of the neglected/ignored words of the Lord).
In this quote, Joseph Smith directly links "depending on the prophet" with having a darkened mind:
"Prest. J. Smith rose, read the 14th Chap. of Ezekiel— said the Lord had declar’d by the prophet that the people should each one stand for himself and depend on no man or men in that state of corruption of the Jewish church— that righteous persons could only deliver their own souls— app[l]ied it to the present state of the church of Latter-Day Saints— said if the people departed from the Lord, they must fall— that they were depending on the prophet hence were darkened in their minds from neglect of themselves— envious toward the innocent, while they afflict the virtuous with their shafts of envy." 
Interestingly, there's another scripture that mentions the loss of one's spiritual light (and quite likely ties in with Covid):
"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." 
- "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee"
- Is literally kai phOs luchnou ou mE phanE en soi eti, or "And light of lamp not no may be appearing in you." 
- This cross-references with Jeremiah 25:10: "I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle"
- "the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee"
- The spirit of the bride (righteous, faithful mortals) and the spirit of the bridegroom (the Lord) no longer resonate within them. 
- "for thy merchants were the great men of the earth"
- The Greek word for merchants is emporoi (plural of emporos)  
- They -- the great and important of the earth -- are selling something. What are they selling? Keep reading...
- Is pharmakeia (far-mak-i'-ah) - the root word for words we commonly use today, like pharmacist and pharmaceutical.
- It not only means "drugs," but also "poisoning" and/or “the use or administering of drugs” and/or an "enchantment" 
- "were all nations deceived"
- Is eplanEthEsan panta ta ethnE, or "all the nations were strayed/deceived" 
Next, let's move things forward a bit into D&C 112:
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face." 
Here, we see many associations between Revelation 18:23 and D&C 112:23 AND the Joseph Smith quote from above:
And the ultimate result of all this darkness?
"Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord." 
(Interestingly, according to the National Institute of Health, "COVID-19 infection is accompanied by an aggressive inflammatory response with the release of a large amount of pro-inflammatory cytokines in an event known as a “cytokine storm.” The host immune response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus is hyperactive resulting in an excessive inflammatory reaction.")  A "whirlwind" is a type of "storm."
Where will these punishments emerge?
"And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;" 
Where will it start?
"First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord." 
Or, in other words,
"depending on the prophet" -->
means you are following the ever-changing "wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders" -- "conspiring men" -- instead of the never-changing words of the Lord -->
means that "the people" are "darkened in their minds" -->
because of that, "vengeance cometh speedily"
which begins "upon my house"
"First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me"
I wonder who these people are "who have professed to know my name and have not known me"…
1. First Presidency, August 12, 2021; https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org/article/first-presidency-message-covid-19-august-2021
15. Dr. Kobi Haviv, https://www.science.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta
24. Matthew 7:16; 3 Nephi 14:16
25. Matthew 7:20; 3 Nephi 14:20
26. Mahatma Gandhi
28. Psalm 44:6–8
29. Isaiah 2:22; 2 Nephi 12:22
30. Jeremiah 9:4
31. Jeremiah 17:5
32. 2 Nephi 4:34
33. 2 Nephi 28:31
34. D&C 1:19
35. D&C 3:7
36. D&C 5:21
37. D&C 89:3-4
38. D&C 89:18-21
40. D&C 50:17-20
42. Revelation 18:23
44. See Jeremiah 7:34; Jeremiah 16:9
47. D&C 112:23
48. D&C 112:24
50. D&C 112:25
51. D&C 112:26