[Below is a hypothetical letter to President Dallin H. Oaks. Had this been a real letter, it never would have been delivered to him in the first place].
On November 12, 2021, you participated in a University of Virginia forum. When (supposedly) asked about the appropriateness of religious exemptions in light of the Covid shots, you said:
"On the question of religious exemptions from vaccination: I agree entirely with what he said. That's why I said I didn't see a legal issue this was positive. That for me it's simply an illustration of how bad things get when you mix medical questions with political issues. You've got a bad mix of political issues and medical issues and vaccinations.
It's interesting to me as a person legally trained and reading these controversies from a distance, as I do, without the current personal knowledge and practice that Professor Lincoln has, I just think it's silly for anybody to think that any available, reliable medical evidence untainted by political considerations would give you a reason to seek a religious exemption."
It's clear to me that you are either apathetic, ignorant or in denial of objective, scientifically-validated facts regarding the jab which are free of political considerations.
Below, I will explain to you why people want a religious exemption from the jab (which the church refuses to endorse). 
I will cite sources with zero - I repeat, zero - political agenda. I will stick to clinical and scientific facts, with a tiny smattering of news headlines which are also apolitical in nature.
More proof that the jab is neither safe nor effective…courtesy of Pfizer
- According to a confidential Pfizer trial study report (here), between 12/1/20 and 2/28/21, Pfizer received reports of 42,086 adverse events ("case reports"). Subtracting the 32,686 with unknown outcomes, 13,104 had adverse reactions which either continued in some form after the initial reactions went away, were not recovered from at the time of the report, or were fatal. 13,104 / 42,086 = 31% of those with adverse effects either continued suffering or died. A 31% adverse harm rate is unprecedented for any vaccine in history.
- Of the 34 children under age 12 who were given the injection and had an adverse event, 24 experienced serious side effects. Of those 34, 13 (38%) cases were still unresolved at the date of the report (2/28/21). 
- There were 75 serious reports out of 270 cases involving pregnant women (27%). It may take years for us to understand the full extent of the long-term effects to these babies (even among those who showed no immediate adverse events).
Here's the analysis:
It is a proven fact that not only was the U.S. Government informed of this data, but it also did nothing about it. That is a non-partisan statement. Meanwhile, the Church's "prophets, seers and revelators" continued to promote it as "safe and effective," a "miracle," a "godsend" and even an obedience test.  Again, that's apolitical.
"And Men's Hearts Shall Fail Them" 
Now that you know just how destructive and even lethal these jabs are, let's examine two specific adverse events.
Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle. Pericarditis is an inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. In both cases, the body's immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger. 
In my November 20, 2021 post, I mentioned BYU basketball player Richard Harward, whose stint on the school's team was cut short soon after getting the jab. Since then, neither the school nor the church would comment on Harward's true condition.
His story is not unique:
So, what do a bunch of fainting athletes have to do with the Covid shots?
Dr. Meryl Nass is a biological warfare epidemiologist. She investigated the world's largest anthrax episode in Zimbabwe and developed a model for analyzing epidemics to assess whether they are natural or man-made. In this presentation, she mentioned:
- "Myocarditis almost always occurs within 4 days of a shot, and sometimes on the same day."
- "It's most common in teenagers ."
As you can see by this table, VAERS reports that out of over 2 million administered dozes, clinicians expected to see 0-4 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis among 12-17 year-old injected males. Instead, they saw 128 cases. They also expected to see 1-8 cases among 18-24 year-old jabbed males; instead, it was 219.
About 5 weeks ago, scientists in Hong Kong published an academic report which found myocarditis in 1 in every 2,700 post-jabbed 12-17 year-old boys (after their second shot) -- far greater than the 1 in 18,000 in the VAERS data. Subsequent tests of soldiers by Walter Reed Medical Center found the incidence to be 1 in 220. 1 in 30 soldiers displayed cardiac damage. 
"How does this happen," you ask? In this video, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi -- a German professor and expert on Immunobiology and Immunopathogens -- describes how the virus shreds blood vessels and organs, especially the heart and lungs.
Next, how can you confirm if a person who has died did so because of a Covid shot? There's only one way to find out: Consult a pathologist. Shockingly, this has hardly been done in the world. But one who has done it is Prof. Arne Burkhardt, MD. One of Germany's most experienced pathologists, Burkhardt has 40 years of experience and has published over 150 articles in journals and as contributions to handbooks.
Burkhardt found T-lymphocytes and killer lymphocytes stimulated by the Covid shots had destroyed just about every organ of the body, especially the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and brain. Microscope images showed these organs destroyed by what one could best describe as a shotgun blast of T-lymphocytes and killer lymphocytes -- a condition Dr. Burkhardt had never seen in his 40 years of pathology.
How much politics do you see in these clinical results? How can they not be taken seriously by you?
Let's see who's really putting our full-time missionaries in harm's way.
What do all these facts mean to you?
The church's full-time missionary force is right smack dab in the middle of those statistics.
That means that in requiring those 18-24 year-old full-time male missionaries to get the jab prior to entering the MTC (which is required for all MTC entrants), you are potentially endangering their lives. 
Let's take a look at some of the unfortunate deaths among the church's full-time missionary force last year: 
- A 24-year-old elder serving in his home country of Haiti died after being admitted to a hospital with "health complications"
- A 19-year-old elder from Utah was killed in a car crash in Arkansas
- A 20-year-old Nigerian serving a mission in his homeland died after a "sudden health episode (unrelated to COVID-19)."
- A 21-year-old missionary drowned in his homeland of El Salvador
- A 48-year-old mission president in the Philippines died of an apparent heart attack.
- An 18-year-old missionary from Utah and…
- His 20-year-old companion from Colorado were killed in a head-on collision in Denton, Texas.
- A 20-year-old missionary from Utah and…
- His 20-year-old companion from Montana were killed in a head-on collision in New Mexico.
- A 60-year-old mission president from Argentina died of cardiac arrest after battling COVID-19 for two months. He had been overseeing the Bolivia Cochabamba Mission.
- A 24-year-old missionary serving in the Ivory Coast Abidjan East Mission, was found unresponsive by his companion shortly after waking. He was taken to a hospital, where he died. A church spokesman said the missionary's death "remains unknown at this time, but preliminary reports suggest it is the result of an undiagnosed medical condition."
All 10 of those deaths were males. Of those 10, 8 were in the 18-24 year-old demographic mentioned above. And of those 8, 3 explanations were vague and resembled those given of the young athletes' collapses and deaths. You can get away with vague "health complications" and "undiagnosed medical conditions" some of the time. But when they begin to be the norm rather than the rare exception (as we're seeing among athletes of the same demographic around the world), then yes, you have a credibility problem.
President Oaks, it's obvious that you're not seeing these apolitical news stories, apolitical clinical results and apolitical scientific analyses. However, I can assure you that the young people of the church, and their parents, are aware of these adverse events. And it's scaring the crap out of them.
For these (and likely more) reasons, people are requesting exemptions to the shots based on their religious beliefs. Their concerns are not silly; they're (literally) deadly serious. In many cases, these members consider their bodies as temples. If the facts above are any indication (which they are), receiving the jab is a clear-cut case of defiling their temple.
Have you always considered temple defilement "silly", or is this a recent development?
"know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you"? 
In denying these people's religious exemptions (and even worse, if you consider such exemptions "silly"), you demean and debase their right to effectively protect the greatest of God's creations - their temples, their bodies - from defilement.
Who's really politicizing the jab in the church
Pres. Oaks, on August 12, 2021, you signed a news release stating that "Available vaccines have proven to be both safe and effective" and that "We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders." 
The apolitical facts speak for themselves: The Covid shots are not "safe and effective", and the "wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders" have proven to be unwise and thoughtless.
Conversely, while my statements above are apolitical, your news release was a clear-cut recycling of statements by some of the most vicious political and partisan people in our country today:
Which goes to show that maybe it's not the people seeking religious exemptions - and the facts they use to justify them - that's silly (in a deadly way).
Maybe it's you.
P.S. I caught your usage of the term "Mormon" at the 54 second mark here, stated on Tuesday, December 14, 2021 in Rome. As much as I know Rome holds a very sacred, solemn place in the hearts of the 15 brethren, please be careful. "Mormon" is a Satanic term used to give Satan victories. Using it aligns you with Satan.
In light of the church's refusal to grant religious exemptions, let people show that they take the sanctity of His holiest temples - their bodies - seriously.
Because no servant of God - no matter how high-ranking they may be - would ever tell you to ingest a proven poison into your temple.