"In the presence of the prophet, we have prayed that we would have a vaccine not just for the sake of making us healthy and resilient to this Covid-19, but also to allow the church to gather Israel on both sides of the veil. I mean we all know through this prophet, President Nelson, that that's the mission of our era: to gather Israel.He has said to the youth before the most important work that we're involved with is to gather Israel. And so when you put that as the overlying need for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you can understand that with the prophet and others who have prayerfully considered this, that a vaccine is actually a godsend from heaven. And we view it that way. We view it as a miracle the time that it took to develop it the speed at which it was made available in record time compared to other worldwide pandemics."
Is the Covid-19 "vaccine" truly a "godsend from heaven" "to gather Israel" "on both sides of the veil"?
- Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer, suffered cardiac arrest, passed away
- Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer, collapsed on pitch during game
- Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender, collapsed on pitch during game
- Jens De Smet, 27, footballer, collapsed on field, passed away of heart attack
- Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer, collapsed on field due to heart attack
- Frederic Lartillot, French footballer, collapsed in changing room, passed away due to heart attack after game
- Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer, collapsed after game, passed away due to heart attack
- Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer, suffered cardiac arrest on pitch
- Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker, admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match
- Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder, collapsed due to cardiac arrest during game
- Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete, suffered pulmonary embolism
- Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player, unexpectedly passed away
- Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist, ends career due to heart issues
- Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star, suffered myocarditis post vaccine 
- Do you think Richard Harward would agree that it's a godsend?
- Do you think Bradley and Alice Harward would agree that it's a godsend?
- How about this lady, who took the Pfizer jab a week before she experienced Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, which doctors have attributed to the vaccine (she had "no previous medical history," too) 
- How about Sweden and Denmark, which (on 10/6/21) paused Moderna’s COVID vaccine for younger age groups citing reports of myocarditis? 
- In fact, how about all these people who suffered excruciating, and even lethal, after effects of the jab? Do you think they'd heartily endorse the "vaccine's" "godsend" status?
The Brethren's Proven Disbelief in the Word of Wisdom
Found on a Facebook page about a year ago:
"Faithful Latter-day Saints claim they obey the Word of Wisdom, yet they generally don't.
We focus on some of the thou-shalt-nots almost entirely—abstaining from drugs and the like, including coffee and beer, despite the former not actually being named, and the latter being actually authorized to use (to a degree).
But we completely ignore other things, like having to eat meat only sparingly—and totally sidestep the broader set of principles.
Someone is deemed compliant if they don't smoke or drink alcohol, yet they can guzzle mind-altering medications, energy drinks, and binge on junk food and be "fine."
This misses the point entirely.
Similarly, during Covid, all we hear is a slanted subset of mandates whose purported purpose is to protect public health.
Why? Because if we actually cared about health—physical and mental—we would be hearing calls for getting good exercise, sunlight, physical contact with loved ones, and eating nutritious foods to boost our immune system and overall health.
But that's not what we're hearing—not at all.
Instead, everyone's salvation apparently rests in a hastily created chemical concoction to be injected into our bodies.
Until then, physical and mental health continues to decline, with scant attention paid to higher principles that might actually help.
So we're compliant in protecting health by isolating ourselves and masking up, just like we're compliant with God's health code if we just avoid drugs and such.
Both levels of compliance are superficial and fake."
Here's a comment re: the above post:
"I've been saying this! They don't care about our health. Not once have I seen any official mention the importance of strengthening our immune system."
Three head scratchers
- In its August 12, 2021 message to the world, the First Presidency endorsed the "wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders" for all "individuals to be vaccinated." Why have we not been given the actual words from God regarding medical and health strategies (and very likely spiritual strategies) during the pandemic?
- We are told in D&C 89:21 that "the destroying angel shall pass by" you if you keep the Word of Wisdom. In all the First Presidency's public pronouncements regarding Covid-19, why has there been no mention of healthy habits (a la the "Word of Wisdom")?
- Doesn't Pres. Nelson hold "all the keys" of the priesthood? If so, can't he just rebuke the virus and make it go away? Just where is the power of God in all of this?