Two days ago, the Securities and Exchange Commission published the latest Ensign Peak Advisors report. I have yet to see the news of this latest filing in Google News, so maybe we could consider this an exclusive report.
You can view:
- Main web portal here: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1454984
- General information here: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1454984/000145498421000006/0001454984-21-000006-index.html
- Stock details here https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1454984/000145498421000006/xslForm13F_X01/ensignpeak210930.xml for the period ending 9/30/21. The total value of the stocks listed there is $47.9 billion.
Here are their quarterly totals:
Quarter Total ValuesEnded (billions)9/30/21 $47.96/30/21 $49.53/31/21 $46.512/31/20 $44.09/30/20 $39.56/30/20 $36.73/31/20 $29.812/31/19 $37.8
I've also compiled all the reports into one online spreadsheet, which I'll be updating quarterly.
- "Top 10" = The Top 10 investments during the last quarter.
- "Gainers" = The Top 10 investments by comparing the most recent report with the 2/14/20 report.
- "Pharma" = Covid-19 pharmaceutical manufacturers (you know...the ones the church is encouraging you to do business with).
You can access the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MLHa4Epfb51gmQ7hjRWESWoefHgrTnnnVbdZz0fsH2M/edit?usp=sharing